The challenge: Write about topics that would help one become a better person and to live a life without regrets.
- Write down things you would like to do in 2013.
- What is your least favorite (negative) aspect of yourself that you would like to change most (jealousy, materialistic, etc)? Write about how it has affect you and how you are able to change yourself.
- What are the things that make you happy? Compare between what makes you happy during your childhood and what makes you happy now. Is it still the same? Or has things changed for the better?
- What is it that people love about you? Sometimes, people tend to see things that you don’t see about yourself. Explore the point that people loved about you and learn.
- How do you want to be remembered by your loved ones and the world?
Challenge: Make someone feel good this week; and then write about it. Make sure your intentions are right and it’s not just for this post. Help out someone you’ve been wanting to help and see yourself be happy as you make someone’s day.
- If you could catch a glimpse into the future, what would you want to see yourself doing?